If you want to apply for a place at Sligo´s Youthreach, download the following form and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you have read the following check list before you proceed to complete the forms.
Information for potential new learners
We need you to bring in:
- New learners arrive at the centre with a parent or legal guardian (if under 18) for initial meeting / interview with Ultan Mulvihill or Eileen Ryan.
- A learner application form is filled out by learner and signed by parent or guardian.
- A permission form for access to a counsellor, to carry out initial assessments, permission for your child to go on trips away, permission for your child´s involvement in video work (films) and use of your child´s image in photographs for use in papers and that your child will adher to our internet usage policy.
A list of other paperwork is required by the Youthreach office before starting your course in the centre.
- Your original long birth certificate.
- Your PPS Number - a copy of the actual card or stamped copy of a document from social welfare with your PPS Number.
- Note of fitness for work from family doctor.
- Your Medical card details - a copy of the actual card or your parents card if you are under their card.
- Letter from the last school you attended.
- Permission letter from your parent(s).
- A completed version of our medical questionnaire, signed by your parent if you are under 18 years or yourself if you are over 18.
- A completed permission form signed by your parent(s) if you are under 18, for involvement in all the above see number 3 on the list.
- bank account details.
- Actual copy of your exam results (if you have sat any).
- When all the above paperwork is in order, the co-ordinator will ring you with a start date.
- New learners must complete a three day induction when they start in the centre. Failure to do so may cause to lose your place and have to restart at the next start date.