Youthreach is a full-time Training and Education Programme for early school leavers aged between 16 and 20 years. It offers a flexible and dynamic programme of integrated General Education, Vocational Training, and Work Experience.
The Main Objectives of Youthreach are:
- Social, Personal, and Health Educational development.
- Promoting independence, personal autonomy and a pattern of lifelong learning.
- Integration into further education and training opportunities.
- Promoting active citizenship and social inclusion.
- Provide opportunities for National Certification. ( FETAC, Junior Cert. & LCA. )
We hope that you will find our website informative and that it will give you a good idea about the opportunities Youthreach provides young people. This site will be updated regularly with all the latest news and information so please keep checking back.